Here’s the deal: Crossfit is for anyone but it’s not for everyone.
Effective, Efficient, and 100% Customized to You.
Meet our everyday WOD heroes.
5 Attempts- 3 Position Snatch- Above Knees+Below Knees+Ground
100 reps ground to overhead 95lbs/65lbs
- any method may be used: snatch, clean and jerk etc., as long as full extension of all joints is reached at the top of each rep
- You may use multiple methods of getting the bar overhead within the workout: example-25 power snatches, 50 power clean and push press, 25 clean and split jerk
- the workout starts with a 100 meter run
- after every 4 minute time period elapses an aditional 100 meters is tacked onto the next run
- So it goes like this: 100 meter run, come back and start getting the bar over head, lets say you complete 36 reps in the first 4 minutes, so at the 4 minute mark you will run 200 m, come back and get on the bar, say you finish 79 reps total by the 8 minute mark, now you run 300 m. Continue adding 100 meters to each run until all 100 reps are completed.MORE INFO
Main – CrossFit 14.2 (AMRAP – Reps) Every 3 minutes for as long as possible complete: From 0:00-3:00 2 rounds of: 10 overhead squats 10 chest-to-bar pull-ups From 3:00-6:00 2 rounds of: 12 overhead squats 12 chest-to-bar pull-ups From 6:00-9:00 2 rounds of: 14 overhead squats 14 chest-to-bar pull-ups Etc., following same pattern until you […]MORE INFO