– Heavy Sledpush
– Heavy Farmer Carry
– Stone to Shoulder or Overshoulder
– Tire Flips
– Heavy sandbag or DBall Carry against stomach
– Stone Carry
*Done as AMRAP 20 with stations. Athletes can choose how much work to perform of each
*If you do not have any strongman equipment perform
*You are NOT limited to only these options
AMRAP 20 with a partner:
50 Meter Farmer Carry (70, 53)
10 Reverse Goblet Lunges (53, 35) (10 reps each leg)
10 1-Arm KB Rows (53, 35) (10 reps each arm)
*One athlete completes a FULL round at a time while their partner rests.
Gymnastics Skill Work:
– Spend 10 minutes on ONE gymnastics skill. This should be purely skill-based and NOT a hard training session.
– Goal: Perform one skill that allows you to focus on improving position/technique.
For total rounds:
Then 7:00 Max Rounds of:
100 Ft. Crossbody Carry
Then 7:00 of Max Rounds of:
15 Wall balls – athlete choose a weight they can go UB with
15 Hang Power Snatch – athlete choose a weight they can go UB with
– Goal: Find a pace that you can sustain for the entire 7:00 ramping up your intensity for the last 2:00. Loading should be light for hang power snatches.
Book a free intro today so we can learn all about you, your goals and how we can help you reach them
Fill out the form below to get started
Take the first step towards getting the results that you want
1 thought on “Fran”
Can’t Wait to Meet Fran!